Avantor single-use solutions
Offering an experienced, collaborative approach to designing single-use systems that keep your production line running.
Avantor is the only open-architecture, single-use provider to offer complete design, manufacturing and logistics to support every stage of your biomanufacturing process - wherever your operations are located across the globe. Our global capabilities and supply chain and quality programs are designed to give the peace of mind so you can focus your time on producing critical therapies, quickly and safely.
Choose from a selection of our own standard single-use products as well products from best-in-class manufacturers available to order from VWR, part of Avantor to design a solution that meets the exact needs of your process. We also apply our expertise in fluid handling to design fully customised single-use solutions.
Avantor offers innovative single-use solutions with…
Quality & choice
- Open Architecture Model vertically integrated on bags, stoppers and fittings supporting choice of your systems
- Comprehensive Supplier Management Program with qualified first and second sources of key components
- Complete sterility validation program to mitigate risk
- Extensive fluid handling connectivity knowledge
- Single-use facilities
- Hybrid facilities
- Conversion from Self-Assembled Parts
- Collaborative approach to designing your solution
- Local single-use experts
- Expedited design and approval process
- Designs < 5 days
- Validation Packs < 5 days
- Global logistics footprint
- 100+ standard products
- Fully custom solutions designed for specific applications
- Ability to develop custom components and parts
- Customized skid systems with disposable fluid paths
Trust our expertise in single-use technologies and fluid transfer to help you get connected.
Over 100 products designed to solve many common bioprocess applications…
We can provide custom single-use assemblies to meet the needs of your application.
Novel adjustable volume sampling solution for bioprocessing applications.
Avantor can help companies implement single-use technologies that reduce contamination risk, improve resource efficiency and lower labor and energy costs.