Crude extraction and single-tube reagents for streamlined workflows and molecular biology success
Tuesday, 28th February, 2023
02:00 to 03:00 IST
04:30 to 05:30 SGT
09:30 to 10:30 CET
Streamlined, more efficient workflows have significant benefits in all kinds of molecular biology and next generation sequencing applications. Faster time to result improves throughput, fewer pipetting steps reduces errors and contamination, and higher efficiency enzymes improve results. We present data on workflows that reach these aims by using crude extraction methods, single tube master mixes and optimized, inhibitor resistant amplification reagents.
In this webinar you will learn:
- How to extract DNA with just two pipetting steps and a single reagent
- qPCR from crude extracts with Quantabio’s ToughMix reagents
- How to revolutionize your gene expression workflow with a novel reverse transcriptase with outstanding speed, sensitivity and thermostability
- Long range RNA and DNA amplification for vector cloning and sequencing applications
- The webinar will finish with a short Q&A session.
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org