Compliance & Certification
Quality Process Excellence
VWR was the first major European laboratory distribution supplier to achieve triple certification to the International Standards:
- Quality - ISO 9001:2015
- Environment - ISO 14001:2015
- Health and Safety - OHSAS 18001:2007
Our certification for the whole of our laboratory supplies business gives customers confidence that a third party certification body regularly audits us; checking how we organise our processes and the human/technical factors that could affect quality and the environment. This means our customers canbe sure that the service we provide is of the highest quality. VWR works continually on enlarging the scope of our certification and in addition now holds certifications for:
- ISO/IEC 17025:2005 for services in several countries and for pipette calibration services used across Europe
- ISO 13485:2003 for manufacturing of consumables for pathology and cytopathology labs
The current scope of our certification
- Procurement, marketing, storage, distribution and sales of chemicals, consumables, laboratory equipment, furniture and laboratory information systems.
- Blending, filling, analysis and packaging of chemicals.
- Regeneration of resins.
- Manufacture of laboratory glass components.
- Installation, maintenance, validation, calibration and repair of laboratory equipment.
- The supply of training services.
If you do have any further questions regarding VWR’s Quality Policy, please feel free to contact: