These blood bank refrigerators store whole blood and blood components.
- Second cabinet temperature probe
- Keyed on/off switch with setpoint security
- Built-in chart recorder and remote alarm contacts
- Heat-free defrost for maximum temperature uniformity
- Scratch-resistant painted chamber and cabinet material
- Bright LED interior lighting and optional 4 to 20 mA output
The features include microprocessor control systems, positive airflow systems, industrial-quality cabinet construction with adjustable levelling feet and extra-strength refrigeration compressors designed for industrial, clinical and scientific use.
The complete selection of +4 °C refrigerators feature simplified push-button alarm test functions and reliable, field-proven refrigeration systems. The forced air circulation for uniform temperature and fast door opening recovery is present.
The other features include 1” (25 mm) insulated access port, four casters for easy mobility among which front two are lockable and stainless steel, full extendable and adjustable drawers (optional shelves).
Certifications: The refrigerators meet the strict AABB, ANRC and FDA requirements. DIN 58371 compliant for 326, 659 and 826 litres capacity units.