This centrifuge is designed for a wide variety of applications in clinical and research laboratories.
- Control panel is equipped with easy-to-turn knobs and large digital displays for time and speed
- Safety lid: During operation the centrifuge lid is locked, and the chamber cannot be accessed until the run is complete
- Compact footprint allows it to fit easily within crowded workspaces
- Centrifige can be operated on benchtops or in cold rooms
- Rugged, molded housing provides a long service life and is easy to clean
With variable speed control in increments of 100 min⁻¹, the unit is ideal for producing platelet rich plasma (PRP) for agglutination studies, urine sedimentation, chemistry analyte sample preparation, and pelleting of cultures. The high speed capabilities allow for quick production of platelet poor plasma (PPP) for coagulation studies.
Delivery information: Supplied complete with rotor (for 15 ml conical and 10 ml (16×100 mm) tubes). The optional combination tube adapters are suitable for centrifuging 5 and 7 ml tubes.