VWR®, Universal filter tipsSupplier: Avantor
VWRI732-3634EA 92.1 SGDVWRI732-3634 VWRI732-3633 VWRI732-3632 VWRI732-3631 VWRI732-3638 VWRI732-3637 VWRI732-3636 VWRI732-3630 VWRI732-3709
VWR®, Universal filter tips
VWR Universal low retention filter tips repel liquid by creating a hydrophobic surface on the inside of the tip increasing your accuracy and data quality.
- Compatible with the widest range of pipette
- Maximises sample recovery with low binding resin and a fine point design
- Improves ergonomics by reducing the force required to attach and eject a tip
- Autoclavable at 1 bar, 122 °C for 15 minutes
- Manufactured under an ISO 9001 quality management system
VWR tips use a low retention resin that is up to 10 times more hydrophobic than other polypropylene pipette tips, enabling viscous samples like protein and DNA solutions to dispense easily without collecting inside the tip.
Certifications: Certified RNase-, DNase-, endotoxin-, metal-, and human DNA-free.
Avantor is a vertically integrated, global supplier of discovery-to-delivery solutions for...