These sturdy bags are ideal for disposing of biologically hazardous waste that must first be autoclaved. PP, 50 µm thick, red.
- Autoclavable up to 135 °C
- Available with or without temperature indicator
- Useful temperature indicator text is white before autoclaving, then black
- Text 'Contents Have Been Autoclaved' indicates successful autoclaving
- Luminous red for easy recognition and highly visible 'Biohazard' label with corresponding warning sign
PP, 50 µm thick, red
Certifications: Bags meet the requirements of the 480 g tensile strength test as described in ASTM D 299-94A.