This biological safety cabinet combines smart design and extraordinary value with best in class energy efficiency, reliability and usability. The advanced design of the MSC-Advantage™ biological safety cabinet improves overall operation and maintenance, maximises safety and optimises service and clean-up. With advanced internal airflow and motor technology, MSC-Advantage™ cabinets offer optimal energy efficiency, operation and serviceability. At full speed the motors consume 60% less energy than standard cabinets. To further conserve energy, the intelligent speed control automatically reduces blower speed to 30% when the window is closed. This technology extends HEPA filter life while ensuring a sterile working environment and saves energy to minimise operating costs.
- Simple to operate microprocessor control displays essential operational, safety and service data
- Exclusive Performance Factor monitoring system advises when cabinet service is needed
- SmartPort™: TÜV-approved, safe, clean method for vacuum tubing and cables routing through the side wall of the biological safety cabinet
- Flexible divided stainless steel work tray is easily removable for cleaning and autoclaving
- Ergonomic design; sloped front for enhanced comfort and reduced operator fatigue, reduced noise level, spacious work area and comfortable arm rests
The front windows of the MSC-Advantage™ cabinet range drop within their frames to enable full access to the upper inside window surfaces. Furthermore, all removable components, including the HEPA filters, can be changed from the front, minimising filter replacement time. Smooth components are used throughout the cabinet, virtually eliminating the risk of injury during routine cleaning, servicing and maintenance procedures.
Certifications: Certified to EN 12469 by TÜV Nord.
Delivery information: Delivery, installation and commissioning prices available on request. Other accessories and options are available, please contact your local VWR sales office for details.